Friday, October 2, 2015

This and That

Portal RV Resort
Moab, UT





The flowers are almost gone...













My last photos of the hummingbirds were taken on Sept. 9th. We heard a few stragglers, but there is still food in the feeder so I think they have moved on as well.






Joe has made one huge improvement for me and Pearl. The one thing I found most annoying on our jeep is the fact that the door will not stay open. Many times we find ourselves on an incline and its hard for me to get in without the door closing on my ankle or leg. Joe installed a Smart Door by Star Fabrication. If interested click here. It comes with all parts and directions and as a pair. Now my door works like a car door...yeah!







My best attempt at the lunar eclipse...

The frogs have been harder to find...



Isn't nature amazing?



























The wind has picked up here this afternoon. Rain is in our forecast. Then, much needed and cooler temps for the next few weeks. Yippee! 


Until next time, let the good times roll...


HAPPY TRAILS!

8 comments:


  1. Nice that your got your door working to help you in and out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gay, I truly enjoyed seeing your beautiful photos! Your hummingbird photos are amazing. You might get some more passing through. Glad you got your door fixed; I truly understand how you felt about it! Hugs for the Tan-Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just arrived in Phx (long story why we're here so soon) and the weather is definitely on the warm side. Things should start cooling off soon for all of us and I am definitely looking forward to it. Love the hummer photos.
    Ingrid@ LiveLaughRV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our hummingbirds are long gone. It's so much fun to take photos of the fast moving birds and hope for a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad the temps are dropping, even a little bit, before we arrive in Moab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it will be cooling down for you. So sad to see the last of the flowers, but it does signal cooler days ahead which would make me happy:) Looks like a little Airstream Rally going on there in campground side. Hope you had fun with Joan and Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good eye picking up the Walking Stick on that background. We've noticed a decrease in the number of hummers here in southern Alabama too. I assume they are already making their way to South America.

    ReplyDelete